In a multi-dog household walks can get complicated, how do you walk two dogs at once? Sure you can take two individual leashes but this can cause some serious tangles. The Rebel Petz Double Dog Leash gives you the convenience of walking two dogs at once without the hassle of two leashes tangling, having both hands occupied or being dragged into different directions.
This dual leash is made of double braided rope with polypropylene and nylon. The inside of the rope is made of braided polypropylene, which means that the dog lead will float on water. The outside is made of braided nylon, which makes the lead very strong and durable. It also features a soft grip foam handle for exceptional comfort and control.
The Rebel Petz Double Dog Leash features a solid swivel clasp between the handle and two leashes which allows for 360° rotation. The swivel clasp allows you to automatically adjust the leash when two dogs cross paths which means that your two dogs can move sideways or back and forth easily without any difficulty. Furthermore, the leash can be easily attached to their collars using the rotatable carabiner which also adapts to the movements of your dogs.
Adjustable length setting
Walking two dogs at the same time, but want to maintain individual control of each one? The Rebel Petz Double Dog Leash contains an innovative slip-lock that allows you to easily adjust the distance between the dogs, one side longer than the other, or lock the dogs side by side when needed.
- Safe and comfortable solution for walking with two dogs
- Super strong, stainless steel connectors with swivel function for more tangle free movement
- Includes a soft foam ergonomic handle for a secure grip
- Made of high-quality polypropylene and durable nylon
- Perfect for multi-dog households
- Size S (140 cm, Ø 8 mm) is suitable for small dogs < 25 kg. Breeds could be Jack Russell Terrier, French Bulldog, Beagle, Mini Labradoodle etc.
- Size L (140 cm, Ø 12 mm) is suitable for medium and large dogs > 25 kg. Breeds could be Labrador, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Boxer, Bernese Mountain Dog etc.